1. I finally got Vegucated and I'm so glad I did. It made my decision to be a Vegan even more solidified in my mind! I encourage everyone to watch it! (Netflix, fo free!)
2. I drank a cup of coffee with no creamer at all in it yesterday because I couldn't easily get a non-dairy creamer. I think this officially makes me a Coffee-Addict-Vegan.
3. I need to stop seeing my ex. He is bad for my mind, body, and soul. I have not eaten anything non Vegan because of him but I did have a large order of fries the other night when we were drinking and skipped a couple runs. That was not necessary. And he is in a bad place in his life and his attitude drags me down. Operation X-Factor starting today. No more contact!
4. I still lost a pound this week. 186 pounds. YAY!
5. I finally went grocery shopping and have an amazing supply of foods for the week! I'll detail that tomorrow!
6. I was extremely lacking pictures the past four or five days. I will show you what I have right now
Publix Salad with every single vegetable/fruit/seed on the bar. Yum!
Guacamole on sale for $1.50. #obsessed
Earth Fare dinner yesterday. Coconut/Lime Tofu, Vegan beans with veggies, and Vegan Rice. YUM!
7. I grocery shopped at Wal-Mart and I feel guilty. Why do I have to be poor!??!?
8. My parents made me a huge salad and grilled me a Veggie burger on Fourth of July. I love them!!
9. I wish tortilla chips were not Vegan because I'm addicted to eating them. I need to stop! No more ridiculous snacking this week!
10. This rain has got to stop. I need the sunshine. It makes me happy and I've been struggling with the happy factor this week! I go through ups and downs and this week was not my best. I'm feeling better already today and I need to make sure I only include things/people in my life that help with that.
That's all for today, I will DEFINITELY be back in regular blogging mode this week! Talk to you all tomorrow!
Mandy- the Running Herbivore